Product DescriptionHarmony Jewelry by Future Primitive provides quality licensed musical instrument replicas from all genres of music and has recently been featured on "As Seen on TV" garnering acclaim with its attention to historical accuracy. We love music and know first-hand the importance of quality and detail in something you would wear and call your own. We love the fact that the Marshall 1959 Super Lead Plexiglas was used by countless classic bands in the 60's and 70's. We revel knowing that the Gibson ES335 Vintage 1958 debuted in the golden era of electric guitar design in the United States--the first time players could achieve amplified volume and sustain found in the solid body, and yet keep the warmth of traditional hollow instruments. Where can you find a reproduction of the Neumann U 67 microphone that the Beatles recorded on at Abbey Road? Right here at Harmony Jewelry. Whether you are new to music or a seasoned pro, we share with you our enthusiasm for the history and music that has moved the world.
- SHOW YOUR LOVE TO MUSIC - This beautiful necklace is a perfect way to say "I love music" without saying any words. Express your unique personality with elegance and style.
- INCREDIBLE DETAILS - This extraordinary necklace is a detailed replica of the popular tenor sax that includes all the tiny details. Note the hand-painted finger pearls and delicate engraving on sax bell.
- HIGH QUALITY - We love music and know first-hand the importance of quality and detail in something you would wear and call your own. Replica is finished in 24k gold electroplate.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - Still stumped on what to get for your loved one's birthday, anniversary, graduation, and some other special days? This unique Tenor Sax Necklace will really WOW them.
- HARMONY JEWELRY - Whether you are new to music or a seasoned pro, we share with you our enthusiasm for the history and music that has moved the world.
Harmony Jewelry Elegant Tenor Sax Necklace, Gold