Since its first inception, the Razer DeathAdder continues to offer gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever. Its contours and curves are perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, or control just as well with a claw-grip; while its two large main buttons offer the most effortless clicks to your fingers. The mouse is designed in a matte black finish that prevents sweat build-up and promotes better grip.
The Razer DeathAdder is equipped with a 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor. It is capable of mouse movements of up to 200 inches per second and 50 g acceleration, meaning you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with optical sensor. The Razer DeathAdder’s sensor is also capable of tracking Z-axis to as low as 1 mm on most surfaces including glass table tops. This is perfect for low-sense gamers who can then set tracking to cut-off as soon as they lift their mice, ensuring consistent in-game control all the time.
- MSS832108I01 ASC768017AIN02
- 7420763735132 8886419331179 0879862005986 0031112548739 0713651895382 0807320184188 0803983039575 0012301956122 0163120658459 0737989666261 0796594569367 0172302698145 6213759769041 0172304242834 0851905121518 0168141473166 0619920510577 0879862005993 0807320188933 0803982982964 0132017754390 0492070005038 0163121148263
- The Razer DeathAdder continues to offer gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever. Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, or control just as well with a claw-grip
- Equipped with a 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor, the Deathadder allows you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity
- The fulcrum over which the two large main buttons sit are designed to have the perfect bounce back to your fingers - providing absolute assurance that you've actuated the switch beneath
- Whether you are playing at fast or low speeds, the Deathadder Essential will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor
- With two fully programmable thumb buttons, you can decide how the DeathAdder Essential can best help you in your gameplay
- English, Original Language English, Unknown
- 879862005993 713651895382 851905121518 163120658459 796594569367 879862005986 172304242834 172302698145 012301956122 807320184188 807320188933 737989666261 619920510577 031112548739 492070005038 163121148263 803983039575 168141473166 132017754390 803982982964