Replaces: Dymo 30299, Dimensions: 3/8- by 3/4-inch, Colour: White, Labels per Roll: 1500
Use Only The Best Label For Your Dymo printers!
It Can be used with all Dymo printers (300, 310, 315, 320, 330, 400, 400 Duo, 400 Twin Turbo, 450, 450 Duo, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, 4XL, EL40, EL60, SE300, SE450, CoStar LabelWriters: XL, XL+, BC, BC+, TURBO, SE200, SE250, ACII 200 / ASCII 250). Guarenteed to be 100% compatible and of the highest quality.
Through continuous tests, we have made sure that our paper is the best you can get! The majority of other papers is thinner, is cheaply made so it has worse adhesive, and the printing results are awful.
All BETCKEY products are BPA Free.
BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that has been used since the 1960s. Certain thermal paper may contain BPA. The National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children.
Notice: We does not sell Dymo-branded labels. "Dymo?", "LabelWriter?" and all other Dymo-branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of Dymo International Corporation. Dymo International Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by BETCKEY.
- Replaces: Dymo 30299, Dimensions: 3/8- by 3/4-inch, Permanent-Adhesive, Labels per Roll: 1500
- Compatible Dymo Label Writer Printers: :300, 310, 315, 320, 330, 400, 400 Duo, 400 Twin Turbo, 450, 450 Duo, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, 4XL, EL40, EL60, SE300, SE450, CoStar LabelWriters: XL, XL+, BC, BC+, TURBO, SE200, SE250, ACII 200 / ASCII 250
- Quality Grade A Paper with Strong Adhesive and Sharp Print (White Backed)
- Brand new and high quality compatible white standard address labels manufactured with Standardization ISO 9001 and ISO 140001
- Guaranteed The Best Quality You Will Find in The Market:Our papers are of superior quality, and are your best choice in the market, for such an affordable price. They don't go yellow, they don't smudge, and there are never scanning issues!