LUHE Jewelry for simple and classic."Advocate to simple life"
This cross is crafted from a piece of sterling silver material that has been rhodium plated and won't tarnish.Great for everyday.
1x sterling silver necklace
Sterling Silver History
Experts believe that silver alloy, used today as sterling silver, originated in continental Europe in the 12th century. Pure silver was found to be a soft and easily damageable material. When combined with other metals, most commonly cooper, it produced a tougher material that could be heavily relied on. Throughout the next few centuries, sterling silver was used as currency and for household items. It was often used as silverware and became the material used in a proper table setting between 1840 and 1940 throughout the United States and Europe. Because of this popularity, silver companies began to grow. During this craze, companies began to experiment using sterling silver compositions in jewelry, as it was a material that was easy to mold into intricate designs and gave a luxurious look with its metallic finish. Today, sterling silver is widely used in all kinds of jewelry styles and shines as beautifully as other precious metals, with the benefit of affordable pricing.
Caring for Your Sterling Silver Jewelry
Silver should not come into contact with harsh household chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, or chlorine. To avoid scratches, store silver in a lined jewelry box or pouch, as it is prone to tarnish as it naturally reacts with sulfur or hydrogen sulfide in the air. Cleaning and wearing silver jewelry regularly will prevent this and help maintain its shine. Immediately upon noticing any discoloration, use a gentle polish made specifically for removing tarnish.
- Sterling Silver Cross Necklace for Everyday
- Material: 925 Hypoallergenic Sterling Silver,Tarnish Resistant, Nickel Free
- Pendant Size:33*17 mm,Package with gift box
- Perfect Gifts for yourself, Christmas Gift, Valentine's Day Gift, Mother's Day Gift, Birthday Gift, Wedding Anniversary Gift, your family, your friends and more. Simple, beautiful and inspirational gift for someone special.
- The quality of the piece was excellent and it makes for a piece that others will admire